I saw this fun post on Facebook and wanted to share it here. This is a cute way to get to know little things about each other. Instead of the short few word answers commonly used, I can elaborate a bit more here. This is a way to break the ice, let’s talk. Share yours and link back here!
43 Odd Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? Not particularly, I have to be in the mood for it and usually on my salad. I prefer feta for my crumble cheese.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, in a different life and only socially. It never became a habit
3. Do you own a gun? yes and I’m waiting for the opportunity to go hunting this year!
4. What is your favorite flavor? Depends on what the thing is. Chocolate is a good safe base.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments? Nope, doctors don’t bother me.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I will eat them but not the cheap ones. I prefer the all one meat dogs. Overall the idea of hot dogs kinda creeps me out.
7. Favorite Movie? The Princess Bride is my got to favorite.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water. I’m a big water gal. If it’s cold I’ll heat up some water and have honey water.
9. Do you do push ups? Not very well, tho I am working on it.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings or one of my charm bracelets. It’s tough wearing necklaces or earrings with baby K. He has grabby hands.
11. Favorite hobby? I love being crafty. Creating something brings me joy. I recently finished baby K’s Christmas stocking and it is adorable!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? slightly – not an official diagnosis. I think it’s more being a mom and having kids all day haha.
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? Nothing that I can’t change, if I’m being honest with myself.
14. What is your middle name? Dawn
15. Name three thoughts at this moment…
*Baby K would love having a car track for his little matchbox type cars
*How did we live life before the advanced technology we have now?
*I need to make something for dinner with my eggplant.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink ? Water, herbal tea, hot honey water (I told you I like my water)
17. Current worry? Nothing seriously or life altering, only what to make for dinner
18. Current annoyance right now? Competing background noise of #1 singing to her music (on her headphones) and #2 watching a movie.
19. Favorite place to be? With my happy family anywhere is a favorite place. I do deeply miss the Pacific ocean beaches though.
20. How do you ring in the new year? At home with the family or a low key party with friends.
21. Where would you like to go? This is another question open to interpretation… on vacation: backpack across Europe or a family cruise. … at the moment: outside exploring the waterfall trails
22. Name three people who should complete this: Cheryl, AJ, Jackie
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have a great pair my mom made me YEARS ago.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Red with grey sleeves. It’s a Randy from LuLaRoe
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, they are not conducive for sleeping.
26. Can you whistle? Yup
27. What are your favorite colors? Green and blue
28. Would you be a pirate? a literal pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don’t but if I have Pandora or Amazon music going whatever songs come on.
30. Favorite girls name? I have always liked Lily and it was almost the name I gave #1.
31. Favorite boys name? I like James currently.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Baby K cracking up after pushing a matchbox toy across the table.
34. Best toy as a child? Teddy Ruxbin
35. Worst injury you ever had? Split my chin open
36. Where would you love to live? I keep thinking Arizona and Colorado
37. How many TV’s do you have? 3, well 4 if you count the one we don’t use in the attic
38. Who is your loudest friend? my sister Tiffany
39. How many dogs do you have? 1, Lincoln is a cute husky samoyed shepherd mix
40. Does someone trust you? Yes, but on what level only they know.
41. What book are you reading at the moment? I have book marks in The Help, The Book of Mormon, and Pride and Prejudice
42. What’s your favorite candy? Kit Kats are my family’s go to for me but I’ve found Dove dark chocolate covered cranberries more tempting lately.
43. Mayo or Miracle Whip? neither? I don’t really know the difference mainly because it’s been so long since I’ve had either.
Take the questions (I’ll put a clean copy in the comments) and answer them yourself on social media or your own blog! Do any of my answers surprise you?